Friday, June 13, 2008

The year-end review-2007



Who can forget 2007:
the year in which our writers wouldn't write, our cabbies wouldn't drive, and our stagehands wouldn't stagehand, which was good for me. Speaking of the strikes, I needed to appreciate those warriors. Because of them, I finally had my first broadway show- Chicago-for a $26.50 ticket in the middle of ORCHC area. By the way, it was a great night.
I embraced the finale: Having a great internship in MTV Networks, following up for fall is FirstBorn, whose works are always fascinating.
After a whole semester painful and dreadful team-work communication seminar class, ended up having a “Madness” book and accompanying the backslapping. Hue~ Luckily!
Don't forget my own final survey, I really like this project “Uh!”. I will take shots of each piece after I get back all the works which are still stored in the school cutting room.


This is an abundant year of having tons of movies and series. Yeah~ I can't live without movies, TVs and computers.
Movies I'd seen in 2007:
1. Into the wild
2. Across the universe
3. Lust Caution
4. Superbad
5. Spider-Man 3
6. Factory girl
7. Children of man
8. Waitress
9. The ninth gate
10. Sleepy hollow
11. Edward Scissorhand
12. No reservation
13. Cashback
14. Seven
15. Zodiac
16. A river runs through it
17. 300
18. Three color trilogy
19. The lake house
20. Mr.&Mrs. Smith
21. Brokeback Mountain
22. The terminal
23. Cast away
24. The Davinci code
25. The nightmare before Christmas
26. Corpse Bride
27. Monster house
28. Over the hedge
29. Shrek I, II, and III
30. Simpson Movie
31. Saving face
32. Pride and Prejudice
33. The devil wears prada
34. Little miss sunshine
35. A mighty heart
36. Rent
37. Art school confidential
38. Knock up
39. Before sunrise
40. Before sunset
41. Pan's labyrinth

Series I'd watched in 2007:
1. Friends season 1-10
2. Sex and the city season 1-4
3. Project Runway season 1-3. Season 4 updated to episode 5
4. The L word season 1-4
5. Brothers and sisters season 1. Season 2 updated to episode 9
6. Gossip girl season 1
7. Family Guy [randomly]
8. Everybody loves raymond[randomly]
9. Grey’s anatomy
10. The Ellen DeGeneres show [my favorite talk show]

This is my favorite song in 2007
Daughtry - Over You

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment