Friday, June 13, 2008

Move on



“Everybody (always) thinks they are right, ” said Stefan Sagmeister.

Sometimes, you just don't notice that you still live in the past, under the circumstances of your previous successful achievements. You look down (almost) everyone in this world that you call it “Graphic Design Field ONLY.” Gee~ you're probably the most supercilious person I have ever met in my life. Undeniably, you are a smart thinker, and a passionate graphic designer. Have learned a lot from you, and I also appreciated it that you have taught me so much more than the school. Also had a great time working on the projects, chilling, fighting...and etc..

However, sometimes you are just hideous including your work honestly. There is no right for me to judge you and your work, i am just a nobody. Yet every time you started to brag yourself, I just felt pathetic for you why no one told you what they really thought about you, criticized so bad behind instead. If you were really that SOOO GOOD, why couldn't you manipulate courses well that you have chosen, why couldn't prove your ability in class, why were you just aggressive to show off how great you are to everyone whether he or she is even related to you.(I never seen any one's self introduction longer than you. And it certainly doesn't mean you are greater than any. YOUre JUST SUPER ANNOYING.) Why do you keep denouncing the faculty, the school, the department, the students...the fuckin' whole world. I am sick of all these shitty garbage, please blow your extraordinary theory off to someone else but me.

Above all, for you and all, “Stay hungry, stay foolish,” said Steve Jobs. No matter what, respect everyone according to the saying, “三人行必有我師.”

Wish you luck, junior

No comments:

Post a Comment