Friday, June 13, 2008

Closet


“Closet” is a tricky word, too.

The Oxford English Dictionary states three meanings for the word closet:

First of all, a small room or cupboard used for storing things. Everyone has at least one their own closet. I hate my closet somehow. Maybe it's been empty, without any fancy outfit?! Occassionally, I'd find an oversize jacket I bought from a super on sale vender, out of fashion and tacky though. I wish I could have Miranda's closet, just half of hers will absolutely satisfy me.

Second, a small room for private meetings. Again, I hate meeting. (Do you just figure that I hate “EVERYTHING?”) Especially in this semester, I had too many annoying meetings which usually just took long time but got nothing helpful. I like private date instead, no more than three people. Having company with a good friend has always been fun and relax.

Third, um… what was I going to say? Shit, can't remember. Maybe it will ring the bell later in the night...

Fourth, well... did I just mention there are three definitions? Whatever, all I wanna say is just remind myself get more clothes to fight this coming damn chilly winter. My landlord hasn't turned on the heater controller for this building. Damn! I am about to sue him. It is 54 degree outside, and he said he will turn it on till December. SHIT~one sentence just came into my mind: 把狼的因那西歹料。

Fifth, I suddenly found my lover's picture from my closet. (Was I hallucinating?) Love you love you always...


Sixth, don't ever end a list on an odd number.

No comments:

Post a Comment