Friday, June 13, 2008

A break



I might be the only one person in the world who hates holidays.

Precisely speaking, I used to appreciate every holiday no matter how short as weekends or how long as summer vacation, but, I really can't stand the holiday lasting over a week at this moment. Maybe because I don't have any god damn budget to travel other dreamy places, or maybe because I can't meet up some friends as frequent as usual. Well, maybe I become a freaking workaholic that I have to admit but I don't want to. Anyhow, holidays are pretty relax though. The “relax” doesn't mean I have nothing to do and get bored then. I read the books which I didn't have time to read before. I watch a great number of movies one after another. Speaking of which, I really miss my moviegoer pal,Eulie, who went back to Korea for two weeks. I guess the movies she's watched may approach five times than mine. Incredible! Isn't it? I definitely visit those museums and galleries when my feet are under my control. Honestly, they are getting uneasy to be well manipulated. Shoot! Am I really going to be old? For staying young, sometimes I listen music. I love those British Rock Bands. But will it keep me staying young? Whatsoever! This is the song that becomes my favorite one in the beginning of 2008.

The Fray - Over My Head

Add to My Profile | More Videos

By the way, I went shopping but not often though(Again, the budget issue). I like to collect catalogues or brochures. Any kinds would possibly draw my attention. But I wanna say one for special. The Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue sells clothes by showing people who aren’t wearing any. I think this catalogue is for people who are too embarrassed to buy Playboy. Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment